Terms and Conditions
- Our prices are subject to change – Promotional terms only apply in the period stated for the promotion. Charges for delivery are included in the stated product price.
- Whilst Randall’s Firewood will try to ensure that prices on the website are accurate, we are not responsible for errors that may occur. If we discover any errors in the price of goods before we accept your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the option to re-submit your order at the correct price or cancel the order. The price of all goods and services advertised are inclusive of any applicable UK taxes including VAT.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- Any goods, services or information displayed on this web site should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy a product or services on the web site.
- Any e-mail or other electronic acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by Randall’s Firewood of your order. All orders are subject to approval by us.
- When processing your order, the information provided will be subject to credit and fraud prevention checks.
- No warranties or representations are made about any goods other than as expressly contained in this website.
- If goods are found to be faulty, please contact a member of our customer service team on 01543 480 458.
- Randall’s Firewood liability for any injury, damage or loss, in particular consequential loss, arising from the use of any goods purchased via this website, or from the transaction itself, is hereby excluded. Any injury, damage or loss arising directly from the negligence of Randalls Firewood or any of its agents will be limited to a refund of the value of the goods purchased, together with any delivery charges paid.
- Our payment gateway provider is Woocommerce Payments who both provide a secure transaction page as part of our checkout process. They store your credit card data which is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- Because Randall’s Firewood use Payment Gateways for all online purchasing, your financial details are never actually shared with us. All transactions take place on the payment gateway’s website, which in turn means that your sensitive information is kept private and you are more protected against fraud. While all reasonable care is taken to protect the confidentiality of your credit card details, Randall’s Firewood cannot be liable if, through no fault of its own, these details are intercepted and used by third parties.
- Purchases made over the phone or in person to Randall’s Firewood, are made using Dojo. We do not store any information used to make this transaction. All transactions take place via Dojo – please refer to dojo.tech for more information. While all reasonable care is taken to protect the confidentiality of your credit card details, Randall’s Firewood cannot be liable if, through no fault of its own, these details are intercepted and used by third parties.
- If an order is cancelled or turned away (order not accepted) while the goods are in transit, then a delivery charge of £50.00 will be charged to the customer.
- Any product been returned must be in the packaging it was supplied in.