- EUCookie This cookie is set by the WordPress plugin cookie wfwaf-authcookie This cookie is set by the WordPress security plugin “Wordfence”. It is used to authenticate user’s login request. This cookie is persistent and expires in 1 day.(session)
- WORDPRESS-LOGGED-IN This cookie is set by WordPress. It is used for indication and identification of the logged in user. This is a session cookie.
- WORDPRESS-TEST-COOKIE WordPress sets this cookie when a user navigates to the login page. The cookie is used to check whether user’s web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies. This is a session cookie.
- WP-SETTINGS-1, WP_LANG, WP-SETTINGS-TIME These cookies are set by WordPress. They are used to customize user’s view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface. These cookies have no impact on user experience and do not store any personal information. They contain some information about user’s general geographic location. These cookies are persistent and expire in 1 year.
3rd Party Cookies
cookieyes-consent This third-party cookie is used by a cookies plugin.
- the pages you visit
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
tk_ai, tk_lr, tk_or, tk_qs, tk_r3d These third party cookies are used by Jetpack
44907, Apache, PYPF, SEGM, X-PP**, LANG, SEGM, UGV*, navins, _gcl_ua, s_pers, _ga, _gid, ts, ts_c, tsrce, login_email, id_token, enforce_policy, consumer_display, feel_cookie, ui_experience, cookie_check, PYPF, nsid, cookie,prefs, cookieyes-consent These cookies are set by PayPal when you make a purchase on our website.